Phone: +55 67 3345 3676
E-mail: email@example.comChemistry; 2. Biotechnology and Biodiversity; 3. Pharmacy
Main line of research
- Organic synthesis
Themes of interest
- Synthesis and evaluation of new antimicrobials.
- Synthesis of resorcinol lipids (cytosporones) and bioactive cage-like organic molecules.
- Synthesis of natural products.
- Glycerol and cardanol exploitation.
- Biocatalysis: use of microorganisms and enzymes in organic reactions.
Umbrella projects coordinated at SINTMOL Lab:
- Umbrella Project I: Cardanol and Glycerol Exploitation
- Umbrella Project II: Larvicides and Antimicrobials from Abundant Natural Sources
- Umbrella Project III: Synthesis of Natural Products and their Synthetic Analogs
- Umbrella Project IV: (Bio)catalysis
- Umbrella Project V: Diversity-Oriented Synthesis (DOS)